Website Titan Technicians
Are you looking for a way into the Mining Industry as a Mobile Plant Mechanic?
Titan Technicians are an established and locally owned company with extensive experience in the mining industry.
We deliver quality services and supply labour through highly skilled employees to support a number of established clients across the Hunter Valley Mining Region.
About the Role
Titan Technicians are seeking trade qualified Mechanics wanting to upskill to Mobile Plant Mechanics for ongoing commitments to coal operations in the Hunter Valley Region.
Successful applicants will have:
- 3 years post-trade experience as a mechanic preferably on Heavy or Plant Equipment.
- You will hold a Certificate of Proficiency in a Mechanical Trade (Engineering – Mechanical included)
- Ability to provide evidence of any post-trade experience for RPL Components.
- Ability to complete the required theory-based learning to complete your Trade Upgrade through our Registered Training Organisation.
Typical Duties Include:
- Scheduled maintenance to heavy machinery (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc.)
- Field maintenance to heavy machinery (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc.)
- Urgent breakdowns
- Engine rebuilds, component repairs, minor and major maintenance
- Maintain a safe work practice
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Certificate of Proficiency in a Mechanical Trade
- Extensive Open Cut Maintenance Experience on Plant Equipment
- Right to Work in Australia
- Working at Heights Certificate – Desirable
- MDG25 Certificate – Desirable
- Current Order 43 Medical – Desirable
- Glencore Generic Induction – Desirable
If you don’t have any of the desirable skills, Titan Technicians will provide you with suitable training for the Job.
Benefits of joining the Titan Team
We will pay for the cost of upgrading your trade to a Certificate of Proficiency in Mobile Plant Technology and support you through the whole process from day one.
- Flexible Rosters
- Above award wages
- Overtime Rate $70p/h
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Long Service leave paid at all hours worked
- Supportive management team
- Training & Inductions costs paid for
- 6 weeks annual leave (conditions apply)