Website Titan Technicians
Due to COVID19 our LV Upskills are currently on hold. Please continue to apply for these roles to be added to our waitlist, this will ensure you will be first to know about any opening positions available.
Come and join our team where you are not just another number!
Titan Technicians are an established and locally owned company with extensive experience in the mining industry.
We deliver quality services and supply labour through highly skilled employees to support a number of established clients across the Hunter Valley Mining Region.
About the Role
Titan Technicians are seeking trade qualified LV Mechanics for potential Upskill Roles in 2022.
You will undertake an 18 month upskill program where typical duties Include:
- Scheduled maintenance to heavy machinery (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc.)
- Field maintenance to heavy machinery (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc.)
- Urgent breakdowns
- Engine rebuilds, component repairs, minor and major maintenance
- Maintain a safe work practice
- Undertaking hands on and theory based training with our RTO
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Certificate of Proficiency in a Mechanical Trade
- Right to Work in Australia
- Working at Heights Certificate – Desirable
- MDG25 Certificate – Desirable
- Current Order 43 Medical – Desirable
- Glencore Generic Induction – Desirable
If you don’t have any of the desirable skills, Titan Technicians will provide you with suitable training for the Job.
Benefits of joining the Titan Team
- Career Progression and Support
- Above award wages
- Overtime Rate $70p/h
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Long Service leave paid at all hours worked
- Supportive management team
- Training & Inductions costs paid for
- 6 weeks annual leave (conditions apply)